Authority Partners is seeking a Senior C# .NET Developer for our client in the finance service industry. The client is located in Kansas City, Missouri.
We are hiring experienced, passionate and self-driven Senior C# .NET Developer to join strong development teams. Developers will produce software designs and participate in architectural tasks based on approved requirements, write maintainable code using C# and provide deliverables/support to internal stakeholders and clients, as well as deliver products within an aggressive schedule.
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Hands-on professional development experience with C# language and .NET framework
- Experience in web development, including ASP.NET Web Forms, Web Services, and Web API
- Experience with Azure, including AppInsight, API management, and Service Bus
- In depth knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with relational database design and development (SQL, T-SQL)
- Experience with Unit testing
- Proactivity with a focus on getting things done, strong attention to detail and ability to produce high quality work within set deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Experience using team collaboration tools/source control programs, preferably Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Knowledge of agile methodologies (Scrum)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field, but talent and desire outweigh degrees/certifications