We are looking for an experienced, senior, iOS Developer who is excited to work on one of our many client projects - both greenfield (new) projects as well as legacy (support) projects in that technology stack. This is a remote position.
Skills & Requirements
The following skills are required:
- Very experienced (5+ Years) in Software development.
- Very experienced (5+ years) in iOS development.
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Knowledge of a typical development lifecycle (development to deployment) using typical industry tools, e.g. Atlassian JIRA and BitBucket.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Significant attention to detail when writing documentation, including good design and user documentation skills.