We are seeking multiple Junior and Mid level Web Application Developer(s) for immediate hire.
Due to current Government Contract Requirements: ONLY US CITIZENS CAN BE CONSIDERED. NON-CITIZEN applicants, including Green Card Holders, will not be reviewed.
Remote work IS available for this position; however, candidates must reside within the continental US and be available during Eastern Standard Time business hours. To be considered, you must include your full address, phone number, and current email on your resume.
Ideal candidates will possess:
- Ability to create new functionality or augment existing functionality
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to communicate and interact with the customer as needed
Technical requirements needed:
- ASP.NET MVC; ASP.NET CORE
- Web Services: SOAP/JSON/REST
- HTML5 and C#
- Microsoft SQL server
- Visual Studio
- Frameworks such as jQuery, Knockout, Bootstrap, Angular, Aurelia, or Durandal
Technical skills that are a plus:
- Experience using ORMs such as Entity Framework
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience using unit testing frameworks such as Microsoft Unit Test Framework or NUnit
- iOS or Android development
- Microsoft Azure
- GIS (Bing or Google Maps)
The interview process includes both oral and written components. The written component is an online skills test and is taken before the oral interview process begins. Candidates scoring less than 75% will not be contacted for an interview.
Chainbridge Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.