Working as Software Engineer at Thycotic means being a part of a highly capable, collaborative and agile developers. Thycotic is creating awesome software that's used by thousands of IT professionals all over the globe.
This can be a remote/telecommute position based out of your home office. Reports to the Software Development Team Lead.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented principles, the .NET Framework, ASP.NET, relational databases, and web application development.
- Passionate about writing quality code and constantly honing your development skills.
- Ability to quickly read and understand both new and existing code.
- Ability to look at the big picture, come up with great new ideas, but also execute those ideas and write the code to make it happen.
- Seeking a highly collaborative, flat environment--there's not a lot of hierarchy or red tape here.
- Experience with large codebases and unit testing -- mock frameworks, web testing, database testing, etc.
- Desire to develop using Test Driven Development.
- Comfortable developing using pair programming.
Thycotic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete a criminal background check and drug screen per Thycotic employment policy. In addition, all publicly posted social media sites may be reviewed.