AI Incube, AI-driven company that is changing the way people park thru its parking availability prediction service (Parknav), is looking to add senior software engineers to its team.
We're hiring for full time, salaried positions - not looking for hourly contractors or consulting companies at this moment.
You will be working on expanding and enhancing our AI-based prediction service. We are scaling rapidly, and have a number of new projects in the pipeline, primarily dealing with IoT sensors, geospatial data and computer vision. Our current stack consists of Java 8, Scala, Kubernetes, Postgis/Redis, Presto, Google Cloud Platform, Play Framework and Spring. Most of our projects involve working with maps, geospatial data and ML systems.
We are 100% remote, so you can work from anywhere in the world as long as you have a decent internet connection, and will be available during American or European work hours. We will also pay for a coworking space of your choice if you'd like to work from the office.
- Design, develop, configure, extend, troubleshoot, deploy and maintain our Parknav prediction service. This is a very hands-on role.
- Quick learner - research and learn about new methodologies and applications, and apply what you've learned.
- Work with our data science and machine learning teams to build a world class environment for running analysis and predictions on street level geospatial data.
- Desire and ability to work on full stack projects.
- Desire to work with maps, geospatial data and machine learning.
- Java Expert
- Experience with GCP, AWS or Azure
- Spring or Lightbend stacks
- Fluent English speaker
Desired, but not required:
- Statistics, deep learning
- Background in Math/Machine Learning or mapping/geospatial experience
Compensation is very competitive within location of employment.
AI Incube is an equal-opportunity employer. We encourage all genders, demographic backgrounds, and orientations to apply. We foster a respectful and positive work and social atmosphere for all. We value quality and professionalism, and encourage learning and growth.