Swimlane is looking for a Professional Services Engineer to deliver implementation and deployment services to Swimlane customers.
The ideal candidate has a solid background in Security Operations Center (SOCs) and Incident Response (IR) processes and procedures, with a strong understanding of modern cyber security technologies and methodologies, including deploying and integrating such platforms, consulting on best-practices for SOC/IR functions, and developing and implementing automation and orchestration capabilities to streamline operations. This role will require a willingness to travel to Kansas City an average of once a month and be onsite with the customer for a week each visit.
- Deploy and configure the Swimlane platform
- Develop and implement new SOC/IR playbooks
- Develop new integrations with 3rd party systems leveraging Python
- Support customer success initiatives to drive renewals
- Assist in Swimlane architecture design for non-standard deployments (ie, HA, DR, etc)
- Assist with and contribute to the Swimlane Community to answer customer/prospect questions, create relevant content, and facilitate broader adoption of security automation and orchestration.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in Professional Services at a security vendor, SOC/IR experience, or a combination of the two
- Working knowledge of Python
- Working knowledge of RESTful APIs
- Hands-on experience with the following types of technologies: SIEM, Next Gen Firewall, Threat Intelligence Platforms, Malware Sandboxing
- Team player that works well in collaborative situations and start-up environments
- University degree in Computer Science, Information technology, Engineering, equivalent work experience.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable verbally, in writing, and in network diagrams/illustrations.