The Factory Integration division provides system solutions for factory and process automation in the Infineon Group and is a key element for integration, control, automation and optimization in production. The result are solutions that are groundbreaking for the modern manufacturing landscape (Industry 4.0) within the Infineon Group.
As a Systems Engineer you will provide operational support through monitoring system health and capacity to ensure reliable 24x7 operations of mission-critical applications.
In your new Job you will:
- Contribute to system availability and uptime trough managing IT services and ensuring that tickets are resolved quickly and within our Service Level Agreement
- Drive problem management and meet user requirements through systematic engineering, testing and deployment of IT solutions
- Perform pro-active system maintenance to ensure reliable 24x7 operations and undertake on-call duty where necessary
- Contribute to corporate IT projects and undertake change & release management for IT services and the software deployment cycle
- Organize cooperation between operation team and key user group
As a true team player you work ambitiously, together with your colleagues, on pushing ideas to their full implementation and application. You demonstrate strong communication skills and know how to establish lasting relationships and networks with colleagues at all levels.
You are best equipped if you have:
- Master / Bachelor degree in Computer Science and/or Computer Engineering or an equivalent IT related discipline or relevant work experience
- Good Knowledge of application maintenance and/or development in UNIX environment
- Experience of database system and/or development (e.g. Oracle PL/SQL, SQL scripts, MS SQL)
- 1-2 years of Semiconductor Manufacturing Experience and ITIL knowledge is an added advantage
- English and German required, written and spoken
We are going to staff this position through one of our partners. A valid Austrian work permit is a prerequisite. Our partner offers a payment EUR 2.760 (gross) per month (14 times p.a.) according to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry. A higher payment is negotiable depending on your expertise and skills. Furthermore, Infineon offers additional employee benefits.