Senior .Net Developer (Remote/Telecommute in AZ)
(job number 190017AZ.Web Developer)
Be part of a team working on some of the most visible websites in the world, knowing that work you do helps the men and women across the globe supporting our nation!
We have an immediate need for a senior level .Net developer to join our growing web development team, working in an Agile development environment, providing web solutions for the Department of Defense. In this role, you will write high quality code, perform code reviews, lead developers, and help shape the products we build and support for years to come.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a Phoenix based job with the ability to work 100% remote for the right candidate. To quality you must reside here in Phoenix metro area and be able to attend staff meetings away from home.
This position also requires US citizenship and an active Secret clearance or the ability to immediately obtain an Interim Secret. If you are a US citizen and clearable, this is a great opportunity to be sponsored for your clearance!
What are we looking for?
- A fast learner who can get up-to-speed on current tooling, code-base, and CMS without a lot of hand holding;
- Someone who is excited about web development who can bring fresh ideas into a well established team with a ton of prior experience building websites, web services, and web applications;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to tailor discussions to the correct audience;
- Ability to produce high quality code with limited QA resources and at the same time meet deadlines while handling multiple, competing priorities.
- Develop web applications and web services using .NET/C#;
- Develop templates, themes, and skins using CSS, Bootstrap, jQuery, and HTML5;
- Participate in daily stand-ups, backlog refinements, and sprint planning sessions, having an active role in a cross-functional team;
- Perform code reviews from peers and provide necessary feedback;
- Understand web security vulnerabilities and how to solve them;
- Assist in code deployments.
- At least 7+ years in software development with experience in ASP.NET using C#;
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies, coding standards, source control management, build processes, and testing;
- US citizenship and either an active Secret clearance or the ability to immediately obtain an Interim Secret;
- Security+ certification or ability to obtain one in six months.
- Visual Studio, SQL Server, GitHub;
- Windows, IIS;
- DNN (DotNetNuke);
- .NET MVC;
- Unit testing and automated testing tools;
- CMS experience;
- RESTful and SOAP-based web services;
- Content Delivery Networks like Akamai;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science;
- Understand DevOps;
- Already Security+ certified!
Please apply directly via the link provided on this job posting or: http://omnitecinc.applytojob.com/apply/
OMNITEC Solutions, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, disability, gender, gender identity, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.