--- EUROPE BASED ONLY ---
We are experiencing strong demand for our e-commerce payment service and are looking for a highly skilled Test Engineer to join our distributed team.
ViaBill was founded in 2009 with a wish to disrupt the very traditional e-commerce payment methods of Europe. We believe, that online merchants should have an easy implemented solution to offer customers an alternative to instant payment, hence giving customers a chance to evaluate the purchase before actual payment.
We are currently expanding the business towards an US adventure, and we're targeting other markets within Europe in the near future as well.
We're looking for an experienced test engineer, who's able to take our testing and quality assurance to the next level.
You should be able to work both independently and as part of our development team (consisting of 18 colleagues from all around Europe), with the main goal of enhancing our setup from a technical perspective, and creating documentation accordingly. Your efforts will go towards creating a much more thoroughly tested, documented and stable setup for our financing service.
We already have QA testers, who are testing from our end users' perspective. They are a part of the full product life cycle (from requirements-phase to release) and they're working closely with product owners.
Because you'll be expected to communicate regularly with developers, QA testers and business managers, we place a high value on good communication skills for this position.
We begin each day with a standup meeting, and we primarily use Slack to communicate during the day. Every two weeks, the development team comes together in an (informal) conference call where usually one or two people introduce or share their experience about a framework (or some other technical topic).
- Contribute and participate in the conceptual design of our test environment
- Analyze and define test standards and procedures
- Help the development team to raise the bar in their current testing effort
- Test tool infrastructure management & configuration
- Test automation
- Build and maintain documentation
- Enhancing the end product, reducing the amount of bugs in production
Current Tech Stack
- Java 8 / Spring Boot
- MariaDB / Hibernate
- Angular / TypeScript
We operate in a DevOps environment and we use modern tools like Slack, GitLab and Hangouts for communicating and conducting code reviews.
A career in the one of the fastest growing FinTech companies in Denmark, gaining knowledge of this innovative field of technology. You will be blessed with talented colleagues, thus an opportunity for personal and professional development.
Our employees are our greatest asset, and we strive to develop the happiest and most effective team of the European FinTech industry.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment where changes are a normality. You must be able to keep your head cool in a hectic and busy environment. You have a high degree of independence and it is important that you are able to manage several tasks at the same time - also when the deadline is short.
- You probably have a background as B.Sc. or M.Sc. in computer science or the equivalent in experience.
- You're probably a former developer who has a big interest in testing, and has taken your career in that direction
- You have worked with highly automated systems before.
- You're fluent in English and have a high communicative level
- You're able to work remote and still maintain a high level of quality and throughput