We are a technology company that builds connectivity solutions for machines. We provide the infrastructure to connect mobile machines with the cloud (IoT), with each other locally (M2M), and with humans (HMI). Businesses of every size – from new startups to international OEMs – use our CAN technology to digitalize their machines
Proemion is at the forefront of the IoT/Telematics revolution and is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer (f/m/d) at the earliest possible date.
The position can be at our headquarters in Fulda, Germany or full-time remote.
The team you will join is fully remote. As a member of the DevOps team you will interact with other teams that are also mostly remote.
What we expect
- Responsibility, initiative and leadership
- Focus on helping other teams to achieve their goals
- Desire to provide an excellent CI/CD experience by ensuring fast, reliable builds, and deployments
- Will to assess, trial and adopt emerging SRE/DevOps/DevSecOps best practices
- Desire to implement reliable, sensible, actionable monitoring
- Experience with Java, Python and tooling surrounding them
- Good network and infrastructure knowledge
What you can expect
- Short lines of communication and accessible team leaders
- A weekly 1on1 focused on you and helping you
- A weekly newsletter to help you keep track of what’s going on
- 100% green master, trunk-based development with a bot-driven merge process
- Daily releases to production based on a high-quality standard through automated checks, tests and code reviews
- Well-established process for submitting ideas via RFCs and a lightweight approval process