UpMetrics is looking for an experienced Software Engineer who is passionate about helping youth and community organizations tell their stories with data.
- Contribute to overall design and architecture of the web and mobile applications.
- Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle while also contributing feedback and ideas during product development.
- Deliver clean, well executed code.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Work with product designers to convert wireframes and designs into working products.
- Work with engineering and product team to increase velocity and improve our internal processes and procedures.
- You’re passionate about building great products that have an impact on the world.
- You're an accomplished engineer, experienced with VueJS, Nodejs, GraphQL, MongoDB.
- You love building highly functional, scalable, data-driven enterprise applications.
- You have deep knowledge and experience with complex data architecture and modeling.
- You appreciate the importance of good design and usability in a successful application.
- You're comfortable working within the Amazon ecosystem (EC2, RDS, and S3).
- You're self motivated, enjoy autonomy, and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You’re communicative and understand how your role impacts and intersects with the larger product and development teams.
- You have experience working as a member of a distributed engineering team.
- You’re comfortable working in a startup environment.