Authority Partners is seeking a Senior Software Engineer with strong DevOps skills to join our global team! As a Senior Software Engineer you will design, develop and maintain large-scale distributed systems, coach team members and coordinate with internationally distributed development teams. Successful candidates should be forward thinking about industry standards and methods for DevOps technologies. The person working in this position should also be able to apply these standards and technologies to ensure that our offering meets the defined objectives. Challenging enough? Then read on and apply!
- Understands the DevOps concepts and practices
- Understands the software architecture and designing of systems at the enterprise level
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle and software-oriented architecture
- Understanding of general programming languages and coding practices and methods, primarily geared toward .Net stack
- Solid understanding of cloud technologies (Azure/AWS)
- Ability to understand business needs and convert them into an efficient architecture
- Solid knowledge of DevOps pipelines and tools that are used at various stages, including but not limited to TFS/Azure DevOps, build processes, working with Git, CI/CD and release pipelines
- Using PowerShell and other scripting languages for DevOps is a plus
- Good Troubleshooting and Remediation skills
- Experience writing unit testing, integration tests, acceptance testing and performance testing
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Knowledge of agile methodologies (Scrum)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field would be of great value, but if you’re passionate and have the experience that backs up your abilities, for us, talent outweighs degree every time.