Read before applying:
We're a young company iterating over our remote culture so for now, we're only working with people in locations where the time zone is: -3 hours > Paris time zone < +3 hours
Customer Care Team @Heetch
We are a new team with the mission to rebuild the entire customer support infrastructure to help our Care team deliver exceptional customer experiences faster and better while continuously improving the whole experience - for both passengers and drivers.
Have a look at our stack for a deeper overview: https://stackshare.io/heetch/application-and-data
Our team's values
- Transparency: We discuss everything openly within the team. Our 'Speak up' culture is strong.
- Remote first: Our team is fully distributed, and we work hard at that, but feel free to work from any of our offices in Paris, London, Brussels or Casablanca. Flexible work schedules are part of the plan.
- Learn from failures: It's ok to fail, learn from it and try again.
- Experiment things: Being free is part of our DNA, we can try things as long as it brings value.
- Code quality: Tests are as important as code is.
- Caring is sharing: We believe in continuous learning and want you to be proud of what you've learned/built. Sharing is a natural part of the process.
What will be your role?
You'll be the first frontend engineer joining this brand new team thus you'll have plenty of things to do to help us build internal products and native mobile app features that enable Heetch to provide a world-class support experience.
Does it sound like you?
- You have more than 3 years of experience in software development.
- You have experience with testing UI.
- You also have solid experience with web-based Admin-UIs, SaaS tools or data visualisation.
- You're fluent in both written and spoken English (more precisely, as part of a remote team).
- If you've already been part of a Customer Support team before, it's a plus.
- If automation is one of your passions, it's another bonus.
What will you do?
- Participate in all aspects of the software development process: planning, programming, testing, deploying and maintenance
- Be Product-centric: suggest ideas/improvements and have a chance to "Make It Happen" by yourself!
- Create reusable React components - think SSR - for instance
- Be an important part of the exit from a monolithic application to a microservices family from a UI perspective (Ride, Marketplace, Driver & Passenger teams)
- Collaborate closely with our Care experts and Product Manager
- Write documentation and runbooks (Being a #RemoteFirst company, this is part of our DNA)
What will be your main challenges?
- Revamp the UX/UI of our Zendesk Guide powered FAQ in order for our end users to efficiently find an answer to their issues (Hello InstantSearch!)
- Code the sketches to HTML/CSS for our new internal Care platform redesign
- Implement an automatic NodeJS script to trim/resize our images/pngs the right way
- Participate in our own Design Systems called Flamingo
- Advocate the other teams about frontend build pipeline company wise
If your application is selected, the process will be composed of 4 steps:
- Non-technical interview with the Engineering Manager of your potential team (1h30)
- Take home assignment (~5 days deadline)
- Interview with your future teammates (1h)
- Day on site (Paris) to meet your future stakeholders