A client of Scalable Path's is looking for a Senior Fullstack Developer to work on their Chatbot app. This is a remote, full-time position.
CLIENT COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
The client is a well established, but growing, company in the cloud printing space. Their teams are highly ambitious and still nurture a startup-style culture. Currently, the brand has over 3 million customers and they have grown 400% in 4 years. They have also achieved the highest customer satisfaction rates in their industry.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a Senior Fullstack Developer you will be working with a team to develop an AI-powered chatbot using Google's DialogFlow service. You will be integrating the ZenDesk SDK and improving customer service tools and customer self-service.
As a member of a senior team, you will be taking operational responsibility for the services that you and your team build. You will bring experience and practice with you and can use this to contribute to the continuous improvement of the client's development processes and methodologies.
This position requires a highly motivated and deeply experienced, tech-agnostic developer who is able to thrive in a fast-moving environment and mentor other members of the team. They are looking for someone resourceful, organized, and analytical with an inquisitive attitude and deep problem-solving abilities. You must be an innovative and creative self-starter who is energized by working on a tight schedule,
RELATIONSHIPS - WHO YOU'LL BE WORKING WITH:
You will work in a small, high performing team of engineers in a friendly atmosphere. You will also be collaborating with other engineers and QA leads as a valuable member of a cross-functional, multi-national team. There is an existing daily meeting at 9:00am Europe/Oslo (+02:00) CEST. A working day is 8 hours and it may be longer when needed, to get a project delivered.
The pay rate for this role is from $40 to $60 USD per hour, depending on experience and capability. This is an independent contract role (ie. freelance), so there are no benefits (ie. healthcare, vacation, sick pay) in addition to the hourly rate.
- Solid experience (minimum 5 years) as a Developer/Senior Developer in web applications with SOA.
- Experience with NodeJS.
- Experience with React framework and Redux architecture.
- Deep knowledge of modern frontend development frameworks and tools.
- Familiar with PHP development using Symfony and PostgreSQL.
- Good understanding of building shared UI components
- Familiar with application security and scalability.
- Understanding of current best practices in your areas of expertise.
- Fluent in English with strong verbal and written communication skills.
DESIRED (NICE-TO-HAVE) SKILLS:
- Experience working with messaging systems and chatbot concepts.
- Google's DialogFlow service
- ZenDesk or similar customer service software and support ticket systems.
- Test-driven development.
- Proficient in test automation techniques and working in a continuous integration environment.
As soon as possible.
EXPECTED CONTRACT DURATION:
If you're interested, please DO NOT apply via StackOverflow - follow the link below and click the "Login to Apply" button: