We looking for a mid-level Django/Python developer for production and maintenance of the open-source software that powers several of our web-based initiatives. The candidate must be able to manage a variety of projects from start to finish including application development, maintenance, package upgrades, and API integration. Additionally, involvement in the hands-on, day-to-day operation of existing systems and projects may be required.
Tip: We prefer to work with US based (college) candidates.
- Helping define / develop the necessary API layers
- Be an intricate part of the full life cycle development process
- Develop enterprise software for our clients using your skills
- Debug and maintain existing code modules
- Design and develop new code modules and functions
Skills & requirements
- Minimum 3 years of direct experience with Python.
- Minimum 2 years of direct experience with Django.
- Solid understanding of version control / configuration management Git (GitHub).
- Candidate should possess solid debugging/troubleshooting skills.
- Good communication skills
- Django-Rest framework.
- AngularJS / VueJS
- Amazon Web Services
- Utility or Energy Experience