You're a dynamic technical leader who thrives in collaborative environments. You have system level development experience working at lower levels in the OS (macOS or Linux) and have experience with C++ programming projects that require highly performant and reliable code. If you are the kind of programmer who wants to grow technically while making a meaningful contribution to cutting edge software that does some good in the world, join Carbon Black!
What You'll Do
- Leverage C++ programming experience to drive feature work on macOS endpoint security products for the Predictive Security Cloud
- Shape the direction and execution of the product vision
- Mentor fellow team members
- Triage, reproduce, diagnose and resolve issues discovered in the product
What You'll Bring
- 5-8+ years of system level programming experience in C++ on macOS and/or Linux
- Experience with Linux core API or macOS System Frameworks
- Technical curiosity in, or experience with, the following: large distributed systems, multi-node client/server development, pattern recognition, inter-process communication, and networking related programming
Willing to consider 100% remote candidates based in the continental US.