Background Information Of Company:
JobWatch powered by BigChange plans, manages, schedules & tracks your mobile workforce! BigChange is an established force in mobile resource management, offering a host of solutions that have proven to transform the way companies manage their mobile workforces and mobile operations.
By challenging convention and pushing for constant innovation, BigChange is pioneering new, intuitive and simple to use technology that delivers industry leading levels of return on investment.
- Design and deliver innovative software
- Develop websites to the specification provided
- Manage deadlines that are set by CTO.
- Manage and priorities workload
- Comply with company policies & processes, particularly for quality, data protection, information security & secure systems engineering
- 5 years + experience in a similar role (Desirable)
- Good knowledge of C#, ASP.Net, JQuery, SQL, CSS (and probably lots more)
- Loves writing code to solve problems
- Interested in the latest developments in .NET and development in general
- Flexible enough to get requirements and see it all the way through to release
- Open minded about approach or the technology to use for each problem
- Wants to work with the latest cloud based solutions
- Eager to share knowledge with the rest of the team
Your Skills and Interests:
- Exceptional people skills and objection handling.
- Team player
- Experience in a similar role
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Organised with a proactive approach to work
- Adaptable and flexible
- Salary: Competitive
- Expenses paid for all overnight stays, subsistence and mileage whilst on business.
- 33 days holiday, plus bank holidays, plus ‘BigChange Birthday’.
- Pension plan (NEST 3% employer, 5% employee - April 2019 onwards)
- Gym membership assistance £20 gross pay monthly (for 12 months).
- Free massage in the office
- “Motivational Mondays” – inspiring talks monthly from extraordinary people.
- Local fruit delivered weekly to the office.
- Being part of a supportive team with the ability to learn new skills and grow within the company.
- Experience cutting edge technology and be part of a company that is shaping the future.
Location of work: Home / Office Based (Leeds)
Reporting to: CTO