CLIENT COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
The client is an online retailer of tea related products. They sell mostly through Amazon and other channels but are looking to rewrite their Shopify website and increase their direct-to-consumer sales.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creating a custom Shopify theme from scratch (or starting from a very basic vanilla theme)
- Implementing custom templates within the theme
- Building specialized features / implementing integrations with Shopify apps
RELATIONSHIPS - WHO YOU'LL BE WORKING WITH:
You will be working with the founder of the company who is also a Rails developer. The client is in the America/Los Angeles (-07:00) PDT time zone.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong experience with web application frontend development
DESIRED (NICE-TO-HAVE) SKILLS:
- Liquid (Shopify’s templating language)
Approximately June 10, 2019
EXPECTED CONTRACT DURATION:
The pay rate for this role is from $30 to $50 USD per hour, depending on experience and capability. This is an independent contract role (ie. freelance), so there are no benefits (ie. healthcare, vacation, sick pay) in addition to the hourly rate. You will be paid by Scalable Path, not the client.
Although the client would prefer a full-time person, we are open to someone who only has part-time availability if they are a great fit.
If you're interested, please DO NOT apply via StackOverflow - follow the link below and click the "Login to Apply" button: