We are a remote-first company with a globally distributed team of 70. We’re proud of the way we get great work done. Our clients love working with us and we partner with them on long-term projects. Are you looking for a new challenge?
We are looking for 2 strong Senior Engineers who can write awesome Swift code, know best practices and are comfortable building out new modules in a complex app. We're spinning up a new team for this project and your contribution is essential.
What do we offer?
- Work as part of a talented, globally distributed, successful team
- A focussed adherence to our agile/scrum processes (we really believe it helps getting good work done)
- Hard problems to solve (you won't find all the answers on Stack Overflow) - and the opportunity to own the solutions
- A great working atmosphere where you can share and learn with other smart people
- The best-in-class toolsets: Slack, CI/CD etc
- Meetups in our Barcelona offices for our remote folks
- Competitive rates
- A long term working relationship
- Designing technical solutions and follwing through the implemenation.
- Collaborating with other strong devs, writing good code.
- Writing automated tests to prove out the functionality
- Offering opinions and recommendations, working closely with the Tech Lead and the PM to make the app great.
- Working within a fast moving team (working 11am - 8pm Central European time)
- Identifying bottlenecks, using tools to diagnose and refactor code for performance
- Ensuring the robustness and failure characteristics of the application.
- Debugging the API, figuring out whether it's app or API that needs updates for the most efficient technical solution
Good English verbal and written communication skills are essential.
This is a contract position with a long term full time outlook for the right candidate. We are looking for remote workers (most of the company is remote) or people wanting to join the team in our Barcelona office.