Formstack, transforming the way you collect data and put it to work, is looking for a QA Analyst to add to the team.
Formstack is a 13-year-old company with its roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform. We are seeking people who demonstrate an ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
Who You Are:
You are a problem solver and are motivated to learn. You are able to help plan test cases from user stories and sometimes loosely defined requirements. You have great communication and aren't scared to share your opinions with the team to get to the best possible outcome.
You are able to break large projects in manageable chunks to make them easier to work on and consume. You can identify roadblocks, maybe not always fix them, but you can call them out so the team can put their heads together to find a proper solution.
You aren't scared to be wrong and don't always have to be right, ability to leave your ego at the door. You can set measurable goals for yourself and you take operational responsibility seriously. You love solving problems with your team.
What You Will Do:
This position will focus on testing, documenting and finding defects in our platform. You will collaborate with the Engineering, UX, and Product on a daily basis to make sure we are producing and releasing a quality product. You will write test plans, manually QA solutions, and find and document bugs. You will work closely with these teams to make sure features ship as they are planned and scheduled.
How You Will Succeed:
- Work in PHPUnit and Jasmine on a regular basis
- Work closely with Engineering, UX, and Product teams to ensure we are releasing a quality product
- Find and document bugs
- Utilize past experience in both automation and manual QA processes
- Maintain a high level of understanding of QA software and tools
- Maintain a high level of understanding of writing test cases for features
- Use command line tools
- Work both remotely and with remote team members
- Use your superb customer service skills to update internal teams and clients
- Travel (<10%) for team meetups, conferences, etc.
- Leave that ego at the door!
- Mobile experience
- Experience working with well-performing agile teams
- Experience working on a SaaS product
What Formstack Offers:
- Free health plans, as well as company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance Benefits for full-time employees.
- Unlimited PTO for all employees
- 401k with matching company contribution for full-time employees
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning
- Yearly company gatherings
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? CLICK HERE to hear from some current Formstackers about what matters most!
Formstack is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
All data collected in our application process from resume collection to application questions is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, JazzHR, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.
Thank you for your interest in Formstack!