Dynata is looking for amazing DevOps Engineers to join our team. Dynata’s platform is continuously growing and ever evolving. We are looking for individuals who can provide scalable solutions and automation to keep up with the customer and feature growth. The DevOps engineering team works with software development to instill a culture of DevOps, collaboration, and partnership while building shared components that make us all prosperous while having fun. RESPONSIBILITES
- Key contributor in strategic planning with engineering teams to help build highly scalable and reliable application infrastructure and the tools required to support it.
- Share best practices and mentor other Engineers in the areas where you're an expert, continuously improve service engineering, delivery and operational excellence.
- Process automation with a DevOps mindset, building infrastructure as code.
- Build shared Docker base images, deployment scripts, and service templates
- Build tools and templates that engineers can self-serve to quickly deploy new systems in a safe and scalable manner
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- A strong desire to learn new technologies. The ability to evolve with our industry is key, willingness to pick up new technologies and patterns.
- Expert level knowledge in the following areas:
- Application containerization and orchestration to include Docker Kubernetes, Swarm, Fargate.
- Configuration management tools such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt. (Ansible preferred)
- CI/CD pipelines leveraging Jenkins, Team City, Git
- Advanced skills in the following areas of technology.
- AWS cloud technologies including provision compute, CDN, alerting, and monitoring
- Application load balancers such as HAproxy, F5, Citrix Netscaler
- Application performance monitoring with tools like New Relic
- Expertise in Java and accompanying tools like Maven and Gradle
- LINUX administration and management
- Message Queuing products such as Rabbit MQ
- Secrets Management services
- Technical proficiency or familiarity
- Multiple development languages
- Relational and non-relational database systems
- Log aggregation and analysis tools like Sumo Splunk
- Monitor and alarming software like Nagios and New Relic
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE (bulleted list)
- 5 + years’ experience in an enterprise DevOps environment.
- BA or BS degree or equivalent professional experience
- Preference will be given to a candidate with previous DevOps experience, working in a fast-paced environment
LOCATION - Strong preference will be given to candidates willing to work in one of our following offices - Plano TX, Shelton CT, Perrysburg OH.
Dynata is one of the world’s leading single providers of first-party data contributed by people who opt-in to member-based panels that the company manages and maintains. With a reach that encompasses 60+ million people globally and an extensive library of individual profile attributes collected through surveys, Dynata is the cornerstone for precise, trustworthy quality data. The company has built innovative data services and solutions around this core asset to bring the voice of the individual to the entire marketing spectrum, from market research to marketing and advertising. Dynata serves nearly 6,000 market research agencies, media and advertising agencies, consulting & investment firms and healthcare and corporate customers in the Americas, Europe, and Asia-Pacific Dyanta is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet.