Who We're Looking For
- You read Dan Abramov's tweets like the morning news and can explain Redux to PHP developers
- You have a passion for craftsmanship and for the process that goes in to writing clean and scalable code
- You proudly display your public Github repos like a trophy wall in your home office
- It's not all about the front-end and you can dive deep into our PHP backend and fix a few bugs while you're in there
- Full-time, contractor or contract to hire
What We're Looking For
- Big plus for PHP and an even bigger plus for Laravel/Lumen experience
- Must be a team player - we sink or swim together
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education + experience combination
- Eligible to work in the US
What You Can Expect
You'll be joining a passionate team that has the grit to achieve the impossible and one which always finds the time to show off their sense of humor - all while doing it in environment with high-expectations and grand ambitions.
You're a talented software engineer and deserve to be treated as such with superb salary, vacation time, and benefits. We offer 100% employer paid health insurance and 401k matching.
We're remote first and understand the importance of good communication. Expect to meet with your colleagues for daily agile stand-ups; we're big fans of Slack and Google Hangouts. You'll be a part of the sprint planning process and have a huge impact of how and what we build. You'll also have the chance to truly take ownership of new features from conception to delivery and be given our full trust to realize your vision.