Read before applying:
We're a young company iterating over our remote culture so for now, we're only working with people in locations where the time zone is: -3 hours > Paris time zone < +3 hours
Driver Growth @Heetch
We're a thoughtful and extremely talented full-stack product team. We're hiring for talent, not location, that is why you will find members of our group based remotely throughout Europe. Our mission is quite simple; Build a world-class, and engaging platform for our Drivers. Drivers use and rely on the products we build every single day to earn a living. A responsibility that we hold dear and do not take for granted.
We're looking for like-minded, product-focused Engineers that are ready for a challenge and want to have an impact at scale. The Driver Growth team is responsible for the acquisition, engagement, happiness and retention of our hundreds & thousands of drivers . Our multi-disciplined team allow us to work autonomously across the realms of our scope - Basically, this means that we own our roadmap entirely, and we empower each team member to contribute and influence how and what we work on.
Our team's values:
- Transparency: We discuss everything openly within the team. Our speak up culture is strong.
- Remote first: Our team is fully distributed, and we work hard at that, but feel free to work from any of our offices in Paris, London, Lyon, Brussels or Casablanca.
- The courage to fail: We celebrate the wins, but more importantly we're not afraid to fail, we always learn and go again.
- Team Unity: No one is left behind.
- Code quality: It's not software without tests.
What will you do?
- Work closely with Product, Backend and Data Analysts to build highly impactful Web apps.
- Design and contribute to a shared component library to ensure consistency across our apps.
- Advocate for and introduce improvements to our frontend stack (development, testing, CI, automation, and architecture).
- Participate in Code Reviews and provide feedback to your colleagues.
- Share knowledge with everyone and help your team to grow.
- Have the freedom to experiment. Intrigued by a new tech or library? Go for it! Let's see how it improves our stack.
Does it sound like you?
- You have more than 5 years as a Frontend Engineer.
- You've worked for more than2 years with a modern JS library.
- You've got natural communication skills - We're a #RemoteFirst team, so documentation and concise communication is a must.
- You aren't afraid of leaving your comfort zone.
- You are ready to make an impact at scale.
- You've already contributed to open source projects.
- You've already worked on a Ruby on Rails monolith in production.
- If your application is selected, the process will be composed of 4 steps:
- Non-technical interview with the Engineering Manager of your potential team (1h30)
- Take home assignment (~5 days deadline)
- Interview with your future teammates (1h)
- Day on site (Paris) to meet your future stakeholders