Scalable Path is looking for a Senior Full-Stack Drupal 8 Developer to work on a client project. This is a remote, full-time position.
CLIENT COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
The client is a consulting agency that helps enterprise organizations to better understand their problems and identify opportunities where Open Source technologies can be utilized to solve these problems.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with the team to build out a Drupal 8 site
- Back-end site building
- Front-end theming
- Suggest alternative solutions to tasks in order to achieve estimates
- Keep track of time by ticket number using our time tracking tool, Toggl
- Be aware of estimates on tickets and do everything you can do to hit estimates, including offering implementation compromises up to your project manager and the client
- Keep track of JIRA tickets and keep your ticket statuses up to date.
RELATIONSHIPS - WHO YOU'LL BE WORKING WITH:
You will be reporting to the agency Principal who is also a senior software engineer. There is an existing daily meeting at 11:00am America/Los Angeles (-07:00) PDT.
- 3-5 years of experience with advanced Drupal development
- Humble, honest, hungry and smart
- Organized, systematic, and logical
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team and grow from constructive feedback.
- Experience with Git
- Experience with Drupal 7 & 8
DESIRED (NICE-TO-HAVE) SKILLS:
- Computer Science degree or comparable solid knowledge and real-world programming experience
- Contribution to at least one Open Source project
- Linux admin capabilities
- Experience with Pantheon for hosting
- Experience with Symfony outside of Drupal
- Experience with Drupal 6
As soon as possible.
The pay rate for this role is from $40 to $80 USD per hour, depending on experience and capability.
EXPECTED CONTRACT DURATION:
The current project will last through September, but the client has other projects they will need help with later.
If you're interested, please DO NOT apply via StackOverflow - follow the link below and click the "Login to Apply" button: