Duties and Responsibilities:
HYPR is looking for a exceptional Customer Success Engineer to help our customers deploy and integrate HYPR's true passwordless solution on-prem, in the cloud or hybrid environment. The responsibilities will include owning the technical engagement and success of customer implementations, defining architectures, rolling out HYPR in phases and in the process troubleshoot and resolve customer challenges by working with the customer and HYPR product management and engineering.
The Customer Success Engineer will travel up to 50% of the time and is the leading representative of the Company in front of client deployments, and rollouts with significant visibility across leadership and Company goals.
- 5+ years experience in a customer facing capacity such as customer success engineer or sales engineer (POC level) or professional services.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically to solve technical problems and understand business issues
- Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills and able to multitask.
- Development background is a big plus especially if it on IOS or Android
- Authentication and Authorization
- Deployment and Architecture
- FIDO, SAML, OAuth, OIDC, RADIUS, LDAP
- Significant technical background in some of these described protocols
- Coding in Java, Python, Shell, Swift
- Windows such as Domain Controllers, Active Directory and Active Directory Certificate Services
- Comfortable in working on Linux
- REST API and tools such as curl, openssl, packet sniffing etc
- Contribute to artifacts such as knowledge base, blogs and customer portal to ensure repeatable processes and solutions
- Work with all business units such as product management, engineering and services by communicating proactively to resolve customer issues
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or related engineering field
What HYPR Offers:
- All frontend and backend engineers are Senior, you’re joining a team of All Stars who consistently deliver the highest quality code and products in tight timelines
- An organisation with a great work life balance. Many of our employees have families and responsibilities outside of the office that they are able to easily meet.
- Extreme product focus, at HYPR you’ll never be spinning your wheels on tasks that do not matter. Everything we develop is cutting edge and important.
- High levels of ownership. We understand that we are able to do our best work when we can bring insights together.
- An emphasis on collaboration and access to giants in the industry. We achieve our best because we employ the best.
- Our engineers use the latest frameworks and language iterations. Our marketing, sales, ops and more utilize the best and latest tools for innovation and scale.
- Competitive Salary & Equity offer with significant upside as we scale
- Great Medical/Dental/Vision coverage, as well as FSA/HSA, 401k available and more
- Generous equipment budget and customized workstation. You will have what you need to be successful
Work authorization: US Citizen or H1B
Full Time Opportunity: Yes
HYPR is an Equal Opportunity Employer.