GatherContent is a Content Operations Platform that helps teams produce high quality content, at scale. Customers use our product to manage the people and processes required to create effective content that meets user needs.
We work with leading digital agencies, higher education institutions, governments, non-profits and membership organisations. Some of our customers include Digitas LBI, Harvard University, The Australian Government and Doctors without Borders.
We launched in 2012 and now help thousands of customers, all over the world. Our team is fully remote, working across the UK.
We're looking for an experienced, UK-based Back-end Developer who wants to be part of a remote-working, fast growing startup (weve been around for a few years). You will be working as part of our 12 person product team to help deliver iterations to our product. We work in small agile squads within the team.
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Pay: £40-50K per/annum (Plus benefits)
- Full-time role
- Based anywhere in UK. Remote or on-site (we have an office in London and offer budget for co-working spaces or to support your home office)
Please be aware that although the position is remote, we will need you to travel to London during the interview process, and attend a team day (usually in London) every four months.
What we can offer you
- Remote working: work from anywhere within the UK (so long as theres decent WIFI!)
- Family friendly: family always comes first, supported by our flexible outlook
- Work/life balance: we work a 35 hour week and encourage downtime and a healthy lifestyle. Its about quality.
- 32 days annual leave
- The chance to make a real impact on our business: Were a small team of 25 so theres a huge opportunity for everyone to contribute, collaborate and make their mark.
- Fun times: We get together at the London office every four months for a team day. Past activities have varied from anything like volunteering on a city farm to doing a 3D printing workshop or just making lots of chocolate truffles :)
- Competitive salary, stock options, pension and other benefits such as remote working budget and a budget for conferences, books and online learning resources.
You also need to include the word carrot in your cover letter to show that youve read the job role (this helps us weed out time wasters!)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.