.Net Software Developer
Join our growing team using cutting-edge technology to transform antiquated industry practices. With our team, you can build your skills and push yourself to learn new things. Your ideas and experience will help build all aspects of the business. We enjoy discovering and implementing technology solutions that improve our business in exciting ways, and we think you will too.
We are seeking a self-directed developer who also functions well in a team environment. You will need a passion for solving challenges facing a solid, growing business.
This position can be 100% remote from day one, but you must be in the United States. You can also work in our Kennesaw, GA, office if you prefer.
- C# and ASP.NET MVC
- Solid experience with relational databases, preferably SQL Server
- Knowledge of RESTful services
Additional Requirements for Senior-Level Candidates
- Evidence of teaching or mentoring less-experienced developers
- Evidence or explanation of at least one of the following:
- .NET application-tuning knowledge, including awareness of .NET internals
- Expert knowledge and experience in SQL Server performance tuning
- Substantial user-experience expertise beyond design and client-side programming
- Expert knowledge in a domain or technology that the candidate believes could help SJV's background-investigation business
- ASP.NET Core
- ASP.NET Web Forms (for migrating to MVC)
- AWS Technologies (SQS, SES, S3, Lambda, etc.)
- SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services)
Candidates must be able to pass a comprehensive background check.