We are looking for a Software Developer to join the PrimeXM family!
The Software Developer will be responsible for the development and maintenance of the business’s operational tools (e.g. development and extension of accounting tools and CRMs built in-house), as well as owning the development of several other key business aspects such as bespoke (and third-party) API integrations and payment gateways.
Our current primary technology stack is Microsoft, specifically the .NET framework and MySQL/MariaDB. We are continuing to drive Microsoft technologies by utilizing the latest advantages of .NET Core and Web UIs.
We expect from the new member to bring his/her ideas and creativity and contribute to the achievement of the Company’s Vision, where he/she will have the opportunity to collaboratively learn from and support a strong team of technical professionals!
We are sure that that the successful candidate will be passionate about the code and systems he/she will be working on each day and will experience a real sense of ownership and empowerment.
- Degree in Computer Science or a relevant field
- At least 2 years of experience working as a software developer
Essential Skills, Experience and Attributes:
- .NET (C#)
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- MS SQL or MySQL
- ASP.NET (MVC and/or WebAPI)
- .NET Core experience advantageous
- Testing/Unit Testing (TDD) experience
- Any experience with front-end frameworks such as React, Angular, Knockout or Vue not required but advantageous
- Web Services
- Windows Services
What we offer:
- Attractive remuneration package based on experience and performance
- Excellent working environment
- 21+ days annual leave
- Medical scheme
- Strong career development opportunity
* The advertised position is remote for candidates who are not physically located in Cyprus. Candidates who are located in Cyprus are also encouraged to apply for working in our offices in Limassol.