What will you do?
- Collaborate closely with the Product and Engineering teams to understand our products
- Bolster and improve existing test suites to increase deployment confidence and speed
- Plan and implement testing strategies for new and existing features
- Analyze bugs to determine how to improve our development process
What do you have?
- Experience planning, organizing and implementing testing strategies
- Experience testing modern web applications
- Experience owning the testing activities for a team or pod
- Experience owning and maintaining an automated acceptance testing framework
- Experience with a scripting language like python or ruby
- Experience with version control and CI/CD tools like Jenkins
- Intuition, curiosity, and attention to detail
- API testing is a must have.
- Clear and concise communication with the development team and fellow QAs
Nice to haves:
- Experience with mobile test automation
- Experience debugging via the database
- Experience assessing scalability, performance or security