We are a remote and talented product development group and we work in small autonomous teams to create high-quality products. Thousands of organizations and millions of developers use our software. If you have a passion for challenging problems, software craftsmanship and having an impact, then Sonatype is the right place for you.
- Strong software engineering foundation and experience.
- Strong development experience with the Java stack.
- Effective communicator and collaborator; a great team player.
- Have a strong bias for making things happen.
- Experience working in an environment leveraging remote communication and collaboration tools (e.g. HipChat, Slack, video conferencing, wikis, Github, etc).
- Legally authorized to work (without sponsorship) in Australia, Canada, Germany, the United Kingdom, or the United States of America and are currently residing in the corresponding country.
- Experience or knowledge of other programming languages and ecosystems is a major plus as it is relevant to the domain of our products and services (Java, Maven, C/C++, Ruby, Python, PyPI, Node.js, npm, .NET, NuGet, etc).
- Knowledge and experience of continuous delivery, including automated testing of various layers, containerization, automation of infrastructure provisioning and deployment, etc.
- Knowledge and experience of relational and nonrelational databases.
- Experience developing applications deployed in Amazon Web Services
- Experience in an Agile development environment.
- Experience working in a remote environment.
We are 300 employees from diverse backgrounds, that hail from 50 countries, and speak 15 languages. But, we all share one thing in common: we’re passionate about accelerating software innovation. Our vision is to put Nexus products at the center of every open-source decision made by modern engineering organizations. We’re one of the fastest-growing tech companies in America and have been named both a Deloitte Fast 500 and Inc. 5000 company three years in a row. We’re backed by world-class investors including TPG, Goldman Sachs, Accel Partners, and HWVP. Learn more at www.sonatype.com. Sonatype is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer that is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know