What We Do:
- We are engineers with experience building innovative internal tools that help engineers be more productive.
- We are a mixed stack and polyglot team with a deep commitment to quality and to using the right tech for each problem we solve.
- This team works on a lot of different projects across a broad spectrum of technologies in the DevOps space.
- Our engineers become the primary owners of services that enable product teams to execute on product instead of infrastructure.
- We review code and participate in technical design reviews.
- We work with product management to refine requirements and scope projects.
What We Look For:
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and developing against Amazon APIs.
- Experience programming in Ruby, Node, or Go.
- Experience with containers (Docker, Kubernetes, etc).
- Experience with Terraform, Ansible or other infrastructure as code tools.
- Experience creating or managing a CI/CD pipeline (Jenkins, Git/Gerrit, Spinnaker etc.).
- Previous experience working fully remote.
- MS/B in Computer Science or applicable development camp certificate preferred